Krucial staffing offers placement solutions including contract travel nursing, temporary to permanent staffing and direct hire for our clients. We have the bandwidth to quickly deploy staff across different disciplines to any location in the United States.
Unique to Krucial Staffing is our Krucial Onsite Representative program. If volume of staff at a facility for a contract is high enough, we have an extension of the Krucial Staffing corporate team on the ground to serve as our staff’s point of contact on the ground. The KORs main purpose is to serve as a corporate representative, liaison, administrator, and steward for our clinical staff. Our Krucial Onsite Representatives take pride in helping direct staff and answering all of the reservists’ questions to ensure the placement is going as smoothly as possible.
• Serve as Krucial Corporate Representative
• Point of contact for field staff
• Maintain accurate records of staff and distribute daily reports on staff activity
• Manage onboarding of field staff
• Manage timesheet approvals
• Manage shift changes
• Provide emotional and meaningful support to the staff when necessary
Krucial Staffing specializes in high volume, rapid response staffing, driven by a mission to serve others at their greatest time of need. With our pool of over 300,000 clinical and non-clinical reservists, Krucial can staff any facility with speed and quality at a 98.5% fill rate within 48-72 hours.
Krucial staffing has the nation’s largest volume of deployable clinical staff. Krucial clients receive account management, financial support, krucial onsite representatives and much more. Other items included in our staffing packages:
• Dedicated Account Managers
• Krucial Onsite Representative – If Needed
• Financial Back Office Support